Bored and Extremely Dangerous

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four.  Unless there are three other people.  ~Orson Welles



Obesity is a mental state, a disease brought on by boredom and disappointment.  
~Cyril Connolly, The Unquiet Grave


My wife is a light eater.  As soon as it's light, she starts to eat.  
~Henny Youngman


One should eat to live, not live to eat.  
~Cicero,Rhetoricorum LV


I keep trying to lose weight... but it keeps finding me!  
~Author Unknown


I'm on a seafood diet.  I see food and I eat it. 
 ~Author Unknown


The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends. 
 ~Author Unknown


I'm allergic to food.  Every time I eat it breaks out into fat.  
~Jennifer Greene Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment